Terms & Conditions for Online Store
Below are the respective terms and conditions for the store area of the Push Pedal Pull Web site.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEB STORE. YOUR USE OF THE WEB STORE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THE WEB STORE.
1. Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Web Store are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures and similar descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products. The inclusion of any products or services in the Web Store at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased from the Web Store. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner.
2. Shipping Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on the Web Store. All purchases from the Web Store are made pursuant to a shipment contract. As a result, risk of loss and title for items purchased from the Web Store pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Also, all shipping rates are based on shipping inside the contiguous United States. International shipments will need to be quoted separately. A member of the P3 team will contact you to discuss shipping options.
NOTE: Push Pedal Pull can ship new Precor and ElliptiGO products only to the following states: Nebraska, Oklahoma, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Western Wisconsin, Tennessee, and Colorado. New Precor and ElliptiGO products can be picked up at any of our retail stores.
3. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on the Web Store is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on the Web Store may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of any information on the Web Store. For example, products included on the Web Store may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on the Web Store. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. Also, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
4. Use of the Web Store. The Web Store design and all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Web Store are either the property of, or used with permission by, Push Pedal Pull or our other service providers and suppliers and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. a P3 representative will call you after we receive your online order to verify that the tax and shipping information was computed and collected properly by our website and if there is an +/- error, it will be corrected at that time.
6. DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE WEB STORE IS AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB STORE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB STORE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PUSH PEDAL PULL HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS THAT ARE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, PRODUCT MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT MODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRODUCT SELECTION, NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODES, OR MISAPPROPRIATION.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Neither Push Pedal Pull or it’s affiliates assumes any responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing the Web Store or your downloading of any materials, from the Web Store. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE WEB STORE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE WEB STORE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THE WEB STORE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON THE WEB STORE.
8. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. Push Pedal Pull may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
9. Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of the Web Store at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Web Store at any time without notice.
10. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to call our corporate office at 1.888.861.8978.
All information on this site, including but not limited to graphics, text and links to other sites, is provided "as is" and is subject to change without prior notice. Such information is provided, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, without warranty of any kind express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and freedom from computer viruses or similar disabling devices.
PUSH PEDAL PULL does not warrant the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information on this site and expressly disclaim any liability for errors or omissions therein. Users are responsible for evaluating the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information or other content available on this site.
PUSH PEDAL PULL does not warrant the error free and uninterrupted service of this website.
Push Pedal Pull stands behind the products we sell. Therefore we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee on every product we offer. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, please call the store nearest you. To receive a full refund, your return must happen within 30 days from the date of purchase and you must present a valid receipt. If you do not have a receipt, you may be eligible for a store credit. Push Pedal Pull reserves the right to handle each request for a refund outside of 30 days and without a receipt on a case by case basis.